Donating a vehicle is a great way to support KPOV. Call  877-411-3662. Our representative will walk you through the process. They will even come and pick up your car, truck, RV or boat.


Does my car have to be running? 
Not always. It does have to have an engine and be tow-able. It varies from state to state and depends upon the year, make, and model of the vehicle. Sometimes
if the cost to transport a vehicle will cost more than what it will bring at auction, it may be declined. Call our toll free line to find out if your vehicle qualifies.

Does my car have to be registered? 
No, but you must be the legal titleholder.

What if I lost the title? 
You must obtain the title prior to donating it. Contact your local DMV to obtain a duplicate title.

 Where do I sign my title?
Our driver will instruct you of the proper place to sign your title. You may have to sign a power of attorney authorizing us to transfer it. Our driver will let you know
what is required or call our toll free number, 877-411-3662 to speak to our representative.

What kind of paperwork will I receive? 
You will receive a tow receipt when the vehicle is picked up. Thirty days after the vehicle is sold, you will receive an acknowledgment. If your vehicle sells
for OVER $500 you will receive IRS Form 1098 B & C. 

How much can I take for my donation? Effective 2005, if the value of the vehicle is over $500, the taxpayer is limited to deduct the amount for which the vehicle sold. In such a case you will receive a Form 1098 B & C within 30 days of sale. If the vehicle sells for under $500 you will not receive IRS forms as you are not required to file them for vehicle donations up to $500. Please consult your tax advisor to determine your benefit or for additional information, visit the IRS website at